Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is experiencing unprecedented rapidity of change, originating from pervasive techlogical developments. This book considers the effects of such rapid change from within computing disciplines, by allowing computing educationalists to deliver a considered verdict on the future of their discipline. The targeted future, the year 2020, was chosen to be distant eugh to encourage authors to risk being visionary, while being close eugh to ensure some anchorage to reality. The result is a scholarly set of contributions expressing the visions, hopes, concerns, predictions and analyses of trends for the future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTony Greening
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.