Computer Vision Using Local Binary Patterns by Timo Ahonen, Matti Pietikainen, Guoying Zhao, Abdenour Hadid (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $122.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $135.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent emergence of Local Binary Patterns (LBP) has led to significant progress in applying texture methods to various computer vision problems and applications. The focus of this research has broadened from 2D textures to 3D textures and spatiotemporal (dynamic) textures. Also, where texture was once utilized for applications such as remote sensing, industrial inspection and biomedical image analysis, the introduction of LBP-based approaches have provided outstanding results in problems relating to face and activity analysis, with future scope for face and facial expression recognition, biometrics, visual surveillance and video analysis. Computer Vision Using Local Binary Patterns provides a detailed description of the LBP methods and their variants both in spatial and spatiotemporal domains. This comprehensive reference also provides an excellent overview as to how texture methods can be utilized for solving different kinds of computer vision and image analysis problems. Source codes of the basic LBP algorithms, demonstrations, some databases and a comprehensive LBP bibliography can be found from an accompanying web site. Topics include: local binary patterns and their variants in spatial and spatiotemporal domains, texture classification and segmentation, description of interest regions, applications in image retrieval and 3D recognition - Recognition and segmentation of dynamic textures, background subtraction, recognition of actions, face analysis using still images and image sequences, visual speech recognition and LBP in various applications. Written by pioneers of LBP, this book is an essential resource for researchers, professional engineers and graduate students in computer vision, image analysis and pattern recognition. The book will also be of interest to all those who work with specific applications of machine vision.
- Author(s)Abdenour Hadid,Guoying Zhao,Matti Pietikainen,Timo Ahonen
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputational Imaging and Vision
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.