All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights into the methods and techniques required to implement a consumer-focused product design philosophy. It does this by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making utilizing a common enterprise network model and kwledge interface through shared techlogies. It includes discussion of applied methods developed in the field of the product design and gives the latest research results.
- Author(s)Ali K. Kamrani,Emad Abouel Nasr
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleManufacturing Systems Engineering Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.