All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is practical reference book, which uses simple testing methods within minutes one can confirm whether laptop failure is software or hardware related with a diagstic accuracy of 99%. Ather feature of this book is that one can select a typical repair shortcut thereby saving considerable swap test time i.e. avoid trial and error. For most readers, this book will provide most of the failure status information needed. There are thirteen diagstic flowcharts at the core of this book are marked with the percentage (probability) of the failed component along with its name. The repair shortcuts are intended to help the advanced amateur or technician to quickly repair the laptop and check up the components marked with a high failure rate from the diagsis flowcharts, and then gradually inspect the components showing lower failure percentage. The book also contains 300 classic repair cases, and dozens of fault detecting methods with application skills. Also adopted here, is a unique mode of operation to repair laptops with simple steps. One can refer to the eight articles in Analysis and diagstic table to find the information matching particular your case. Experience in this book will work for you to become repair experts to solve the problems of many laptops.
- Author(s)Ashok Liu
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1801 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.