Computerized Accounting with Sage 50 2013 by Gary Chavez, Jim Mazza (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $171.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputerized Accounting with Sage 50(R) 2013 teaches all key accounting software skills supported in the 2013 version of the Sage 50(R) software. In addition, it covers the accounting concepts associated with each chapter. Detailed step-by-step explanations followed by hands-on exercises provide students the opportunity to practice using the program features immediately after learning about them. A variety of end-of-chapter exercises help ensure mastery of the key course content. After completing Computerized Accounting with Sage 50(R) 2013, students will be able to create a company file, run accounts receivable and accounts payable, manage time-tracking and payroll, track inventory, manage budgets, maintain ledgers and journals, and create reports. Several aspects of this text are unique and will lead to better student understanding of the material while giving the instructor the flexibility needed in the classroom. These features include* Learning objectives that focus the instruction for each chapter.* Thorough explanations of accounting concepts students will learn before using Sage 50(R) functions.* A step-by-step approach and detailed screen captures that present software instruction.* Definitions of key phrases and helpful hints that are included in the margins.* Checkpoint quizzes that are located at the end of each major section in the chapter.* Practice exercises specific to each objective (with selected answers) that are provided at the end of each key content section.* Two levels of comprehensive case problems that test students' kwledge of the learning objectives.* Cooperative learning problems that focus on specific chapter issues are available in each chapter.* A writing and decision-making problem relating to chapter learning objectives that is included at the end of each chapterWinner of the 2013 American Graphic Design Award!
- Author(s)Gary Chavez,Jim Mazza
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.