All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding thorough coverage of both fundamental electrical concepts and current automotive electronic systems, COMPUTERIZED ENGINE CONTROLS, Tenth Edition, equips you with the essential kwledge you need to successfully diagse and repair modern automotive systems. Reflecting the latest techlogical advances from the field, the Tenth Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of diagstic concepts, equipment, and approaches used by today's professionals. The author also provides in-depth insights into cutting-edge topics such as hybrid and fuel cell vehicles, automotive multiplexing systems, and automotive electronic systems that interact with the engine control system. In addition, key concepts are reinforced with ASE-style end-of-chapter questions to help prepare you for certification and career success.
- Author BiographySteve V. Hatch is a professor at the Lincoln College of Technology (LCT), Denver Campus, formerly known as Denver Automotive and Diesel College (DADC). Active in the automotive field since 1972, he has worked as a technician in both aftermarket shops and dealerships. Professor Hatch began his teaching career in 1989, teaching evening classes while continuing to work as a drivability technician in a dealership. He began teaching full-time in August 1991 at DADC and has since worked as both an instructor and a curriculum developer for the college, as well as a training coordinator for Snap-on Technical Training. In 1994 he became part of Colorado's Air Care retraining program, designed to increase professional technicians' understanding of modern systems. Working in conjunction with Bridgestone, in 2002 Professor Hatch developed a national training program to increase the diagnostic effectiveness of lead technicians in stores throughout the U.S. These stores now include Firestone, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. Professor Hatch is an ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician and is ASE L1 Certified, and he instructs both professional technicians and entry-level students on a continuing basis throughout the year.
- Author(s)Steve V. Hatch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight998 g
- Width203 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.