Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAre computers able to take over functions rmally confined to human experts, e.g. physicians? What is characteristic of human thought and expertise?These questions are treated in a structurized, psychological way. We refer to the psychological research on problem solving, communication and organization of work places. We also examine open questions and obstacles computers are confronted with: e.g. responsibility? Our analysis leads to structurized, psychological criteria for the evaluation of computer systems.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Harald A. Mieg was born in Munich in 1961. He studied psychology, mathematics and philosophy in Munich, Vienna, Paris and Mannheim.
- Author(s)Harald A. Mieg,Roland W. Scholz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychology of Decisions & Conflict S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.