All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow are you learning about the most important, essential, and current concepts of information techlogy? Computing Essentials 2015 allows you to Make IT Work for You through relevant explorations, ethics and environment sections throughout each chapter. Current examples, references and exercises allow students to be successful in understanding today's role of Computer Information Techlogy. This definitive approach provides the essentials students need while bringing them a full digital solution through Connect CIT. Connect CIT is an online learning and assessment platform that engages today's students and helps them apply the key concepts they are learning. O'Leary; Computing Essentials 2015: Make IT Work for You! Additional instructor and student resources can be found on the text's Online Learning Center: www.mhhe.com/ce2015.
- Author BiographyTim and Linda O'Leary live in the American Southwest and spend much of their time engaging instructors and students in conversation about learning. In fact, they have been talking about learning for over 25 years. Something in those early conversations convinced them to write a book, to bring their interest in the learning process to the printed page. Today, they are as concerned as ever about learning, about technology, and about the challenges of presenting material in new ways, in terms of both content and method of delivery. A powerful and creative team, Tim combines his 30 years of classroom teaching experience with Linda's background as a consultant and corporate trainer. Tim has taught courses at Stark Technical College in Canton, Ohio, and at Rochester Institute of Technology in upstate New York, and is currently a professor emeritus at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Linda offered her expertise at ASU for several years as an academic advisor. She also presented and developed materials for major corporations such as Motorola, Intel, Honeywell, and AT&T, as well as various community colleges in the Phoenix area. Tim and Linda have talked to and taught numerous students, all of them with a desire to learn something about computers and applications that make their lives easier, more interesting, and more productive.
- Author(s)Daniel O'Leary,Linda I. O'Leary,Timothy J. O'Leary
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight630 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.