All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKick start your journey into computing and prepare for your IC3 certification With this essential course book you'll be sending e-mails, surfing the web and understanding the basics of computing in time. Written by Faithe Wempen, a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and author of more than 120 books, this complete guide to the basics has been tailored to provide comprehensive instruction on the full range of entry-level computing skills. It is a must for students looking to move into almost any profession, as entry-level computing courses have become a compulsory requirement in the modern world. This great resource brings readers up to speed on computing basics, and helps them achieve competency on a computer quickly and easily. The book covers everything from computer hardware and software to the underlying functionality of a computer, and helps readers gain the skills and kwledge they need to move forward in their careers, or to successfully prepare for the IC3 Exam. Learn about computer hardware, software and other basic functions Get a full introduction to Windows and Microsoft Office Create polished documents and presentations in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word 2010 Gain an understanding of web basics, connectivity, security and privacy Written especially for students and those interested in learning more about computing, the book includes bonus questions, PowerPoint slides and bonus tasks to help put new skills into practice immediately.
- Author BiographyFaithe Wempen, M.A., is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and A+ certified computer technician, and the author of more than 120 books on computer hardware and software. An adjunct instructor of Computer Information Technology at Purdue University, she has also written and taught online technology courses that have educated over a quarter of a million students for corporate clients including Hewlett-Packard, CNET, and Sony.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1970 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementIC3 ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.