All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to creating a computer game for children aged 12+. It shows how to master algorithms and instructions, write a pseudo code, conquer the programming language of Python, and create a game with multiple levels and characters to control.
- Author BiographyAs a board member of Computing at School (CAS), Shahneila Saeed was part of the working party to propose a Computing Curriculum. She has been head of Computing/ICT at a London secondary school, responsible for introducing Computer Science into all Key Stages, and currently works on the Digital Schoolhouse project.
- Author(s)Shahneila Saeed
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuick Expert's Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width188 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.