Computing in Civil Engineering: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Information Technology in Civil Engineering, a Specialty Workshop of the ASCE Civil Engineering Conference and Exposition, Held November 3-7, 2002, in Washington, DC by American Society of Civil Engineers (Paperback, 2003)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 34 technical papers discusses state-of-the-art information techlogies that are being applied to civil engineering design, resource and materials management, construction, supply chain management, and education and training. Topics include: concurrent/collaborative engineering; adaptive simulation techniques; intelligent databases; decision support systems; product and process modelling; evolutionary computing/stochastic search; artificial neural networks; intelligent agents; user interface techlogies/human-computer interaction; visualization; industry case studies and experience; networks and communication techlogies; case based reasoning; kwledge acquisition; management; and representation. These papers were presented at the International Workshop on Information Techlogy in Civil Engineering, a specialty workshop of the ASCE Civil Engineering Conference and Exposition, held November 3-7, 2002, in Washington, DC.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Weight499 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnthony D. Songer,Chevalier John C. Miles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.