All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Lakes Computer Science Conference is held biannually in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It is a wide-focus conference concerning all areas of Computer Science. Typically, research in data structures, algorithms (both parallel and sequential), database and VLSI design. Artificial intelligence has received the most attention. The 1989 proceedings of the Great Lakes Computer Science Conference consists of 64 papers. Artificial Intelligence, with 11 papers, is the field which was widely attended.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/1991
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.507
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElise de Doncker,John A. Kapenga,N. A. Sherwani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.