All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputing in the Information Age 2E is written for people with little or background in Computing. The objective of this book is to explain computing today in a clear and meaningful way and to focus on those concepts likely to have the greatest impact as we approach the next century and the next phase of the information revolution. The unique applicability of computers to business and to life is demonstrated, the advantage gained by kwing how and when to use computers, and the potential of computers to enrich our life.
- Author(s)Nancy B. Stern,Robert A. Stern
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/1995
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, ports.
- Weight1104 g
- Width226 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.