ConUNdrum: The Limits of the United Nations and the Search for Alternatives by Rowman & Littlefield (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the broad range of social, political, ecomic and security issues addressed by the United Nations and experts comment on strengths and weaknesses of the current system in addressing those concerns. The U.N. has a long history of ineffectively handing the world's most critical problems-such as war, terrorism, gecide, poverty and pandemics-and scholars discuss ways to fundamentally reform the current international system to maximize international efforts to address global problems.
- Author BiographyBrett D. Schaefer is the Jay Kingham Research Fellow for International Regulatory Affairs at the Heritage Foundation.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight649 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBrett D. Schaefer
- Foreword byJohn R. Bolton
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.