All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to-do and what-t-to-do book for anyone planning to carry a gun in Mississippi. A must-have publication with information for permit holders of other states having reciprocal agreements with Mississippi. Don't come armed to Mississippi without it. The author covers everything from firearms safety, to menclature, judgmental shooting, post-shooting considerations, as well as a review and analysis of significant citizen shooting engagements around the country. Told in a down-to-earth manner, with explicit photographs and sometimes candid humor. It defines training required under Mississippi's new enhanced carry law, over and above what the state has mandated. It is a benchmark for other states to follow. Told by an expert.
- Author(s)Rick Ward
- PublisherSpring Morning Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Morning Publishing, Inc.
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.