All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsider this headline: Horrific: 17 Year Old shoots Woman's 13 Month-Old Baby in Face During Robbery. What would you have done? Would you have shot someone to keep them from killing your baby? Would you risk losing your house, job, money, marriage, friends, relationships, community, and even freedom, to prevent this crime from happening to your baby? Successful Self-defense means coming out of a confrontation without being harmed physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, criminally, civilly, or spiritually. Find out how.
- Author BiographyMichael Weissberg began his career as an educator in 1988. A graduate of the University of Miami, Weissberg holds master's degrees in education, criminal justice and psychology. Professor Weissberg has taught on the undergraduate level at Miami Dade College, St. Thomas University, and Florida International University, and graduate school at Nova Southeastern University. Weissberg has served as a police officer, police armorer, police firearms instructor, administrative officer, crime scene investigator, police detective, and a police sergeant, and acting lieutenant. In the private investigations and security industry he has served as an instructor, investigator, assistant chief, vice president of operations, and director. Michael Weissberg has black belts and a school license granted by Martial Arts Grandmaster Bram Frank, and serves as director of education for Grandmaster Frank's martial arts organization, CSSD-SC; Master Weissberg's first Black belt was countersigned by three other grandmasters. Michael Weissberg wrote for several national magazines, holding the positions of editor, senior editor, and editor-in-Chief. Weissberg was a staff writer for seven different police and firearms magazines, and published hundred of photos and articles, including juried and peer-reviewed journals, and is the author of eighteen books.
- Author(s)Michael W Weissberg
- Date of Publication05/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.