All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares the concept of physician in the works of two writers of the same epoch who both wrote in German and were both professional physicians. After a review of main similarities and differences in the lives of the two writers, with special attention to their medical background, the role attributed to the physician in their works and the frequency of physicians among their characters are examined.
- Author(s)Maria Popischil Atter
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1971
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv43
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight140 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.