All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the UK's bestselling pregnancy guide, from expert Dr Miriam Stoppard If you're pregnant and want trusted advice, have all your questions answered by top parenting expert Dr Miriam Stoppard - Britain's most popular and trusted childbirth specialist. From a month-by-month development guide, to the latest on fertility, antenatal testing, diagstic procedure, labour choices and caring for your newborn; reassuring, practical advice on all aspects of your antenatal care will help you every step of the way. Plus, find trusted advice for dads-to-be plus helpful case studies which look at a range of issues from infertility to caring for premature babies.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Stoppard - doctor and a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, is the UK's best-known expert on pregnancy and birth. A popular medical writer, broadcaster, and newspaper advice columnist, she is trusted by millions of mums and dads for her clear, accessible advice. Find out more at www.miriamstoppard.com.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1276 g
- Width187 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.