All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAndy Blunden presents an interdisciplinary review of theories of concepts of interest to cognitive psychology, analytic philosophy, linguistics, and the history of science. Problems within these disciplines establishing reductive theories of the conceptual have led some to abandon concepts altogether in favor of interactionist or narrowly pragmatic approaches.
- Author BiographyAndy Blunden is an independent scholar in Melbourne, Australia. Andy works with the Independent Social Research Network and the Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy and has run a Hegel Summer School since 1998. Andy retired from Melbourne University in 2002.
- Author(s)Andy Blunden
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Critical Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.