All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume 19 leading experts offer a timely and coherent overview of the fundamental principles of ecosystem science. They examine the flux of energy and biologically essential elements and their associated food webs in major terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems, such as forests, grasslands, cultivated land, streams, coral reefs, and ocean basins. In each case, interactions between different eosystems, predictive models, and the application of ecosystem research to the management of natural resources are given special emphasis. A number of theoretical chapters provide a synthesis through critical discussion of current concepts of ecosystem energetics and dynamics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight687 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames J. Alberts,Lawrence R. Pomeroy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.