Concepts of Modern Catalysis and Kinetics by I. Chorkendorff, J. W. Niemantsverdriet (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $169.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUntil w, the literature has offered a rather limited approach to the use of fundamental kinetics and their application to catalytic reactions. Subsequently, this book spans the full range from fundamentals of kinetics and heterogeneous catalysis via modern experimental and theoretical results of model studies to their equivalent large-scale industrial production processes. This second edition includes significant new developments, with all the chapters updated by way of recent examples and relevant new literature. With its focus on practical application, rather than theory, the result is key kwledge for students at technical universities and professionals already working in industry. From Reviews of the First Edition: 'I am impressed by the coverage of the book and it is a valuable addition to the catalysis literature and I highly recommend purchase' (Energy Sources) '...this excellent book is highly recommended to students at technical universities, but also entrants in chemical industry. Furthermore, this informative handbook is also a must for all professionals in the community.' (AFS) 'Overall, this is a valuable book that I will use in teaching undergraduates and postgraduates.' (Angewandte Chemie - I. E.)
- Author BiographyIb Chorkendoff is professor in Heterogeneous Catalysis and director of the Danish National Research Foundation Center for Individual Nanoparticle Functionality . He has been author and co-author of more than 100 scientific papers and a patent (see also www.physik.ttu.dk/~ibchork/). He has been awarded the Brinch Award and is an elected member of the Danish Academy of Natural Sciences (DNA) and the Academy for Technical Sciences (ATV). Hans Niemantsverdriet is professor in Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, director of the Schuit Institute of Catalysis and dean of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry. He is (co)author of about 185 scientific papers and of 3 books (see also www.catalysis.nl). H. Niemantsverdriet has been editor of the Journal of Catalysis since 1996, and served as managing editor of CaTTech between 1996 and 2001. He is member of the editorial boards of Applied Surface Science, and Physical Chemistry - Chemical Physics. He served as chairman of the Netherlands Vacuum Society NEVAC (1997-2000) and as president of the European Federation of Catalysis Societies, EFCATS (1999-2001).
- Author(s)I. Chorkendorff,J. W. Niemantsverdriet
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and enlarged ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.