All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentral to the study of kwledge management is the tion that retaining existing practices and experiences and applying them to new scenarios improves organizational and individual performance. While a strong foundation has been constructed by over two decades of research in this discipline, there are still significant opportunities for us to advance our understanding of kwledge creation, use, and transfer. Conceptual Models and Outcomes of Advancing Kwledge Management: New Techlogies discusses theory and practice in the design of kwledge management systems, facilitation of kwledge sharing, and creation of practices that encourage organizational learning. With a focus on all aspects of kwledge management research, this book is a valuable resource for organizations aiming to improve performance as well as researchers seeking to develop conceptual models and frameworks for further inquiry.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1291 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMurray E. Jennex
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.