All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides an accessible general introduction to the essential topics in computer vision. Classroom-tested programming exercises and review questions are also supplied at the end of each chapter. Features: provides an introduction to the basic tation and mathematical concepts for describing an image and the key concepts for mapping an image into an image; explains the topologic and geometric basics for analysing image regions and distributions of image values and discusses identifying patterns in an image; introduces optic flow for representing dense motion and various topics in sparse motion analysis; describes special approaches for image binarization and segmentation of still images or video frames; examines the basic components of a computer vision system; reviews different techniques for vision-based 3D shape reconstruction; includes a discussion of stereo matchers and the phase-congruency model for image features; presents an introduction into classification and learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Reinhard Klette, FRSNZ, is a Professor at the Tamaki Innovation Campus of The University of Auckland, New Zealand. His numerous other publications include the Springer title Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms.
- Author(s)Reinhard Klette
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUndergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 229 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight792 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.