All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the book is to provide insurance practitioners, consumers, and students with definitions of common insurance terms in both the property/casualty and life/health insurance industries. The unique feature of the book is that many of the definitions contain detailed explanations of coverage provided by certain types of insurance and/or examples that illustrate how a particular coverage works. The book should be helpful to insurance agents and to new insurance agency/company personnel. It will also be helpful to consumers to use as a reference guide to better understand insurance products the consumer needs. Finally, it will be useful as a reference guide for students in business courses.
- Author BiographyDr. Kenneth Clow is a Professor of Marketing and holder of the Biedenharn Endowed Chair of Business in the College of Business Administration at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. He began his teaching career at Pittsburg State University where he also served as the MBA Director. He obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Arkansas in 1992. Dr. Clow has published over 150 articles in academic journals and proceedings and has written six textbooks. Dr. Robert E. Stevens is John Massey Professor of Business in the John Massey School of Business, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma. He has over 200 publications including 28 books, 128 articles, 25 cases, 25 case teaching notes, and 14 other publications. Dr. Stevens has served as a consultant to local, regional, and national firms and has been an owner of 4 small businesses. He serves on the editorial board of 4 journals and is co-editor of Services Marketing Quarterly and the Health Marketing Quarterly. Dr. Lawrence S. Silver is an associate professor of marketing in the John Massey School of Business, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, Oklahoma. He has presented at numerous professional conferences and has published extensively in academic journals. Prior to earning his doctorate in business administration, Dr. Silver was an independent insurance agent for over 20 years. Dr. Silver serves on the editorial board of Services Marketing Quarterly.
- Author(s)Kenneth Clow,Lawrence S. Silver,Robert E. Stevens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.