All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized, practical reference summarizes everything you need to kw to diagse and treat unipolar and bipolar mood disorders. Designed for daily use in the clinical setting, the Concise Guide to Mood Disorders is a fingertip library of the latest information; easy to understand and quick to access. Praised by practitioners, the Concise Guides Series from American Psychiatric Publishing Inc. was developed to disburse a great deal of practical information in a convenient format. Features of the Concise Guide to Mood Disorders include: * One-stop, comprehensive guidance. Never again will you have to search several resources to find answers to your questions about mood disorders. The Concise Guide to Mood Disorders presents all the essential information you need on epidemiology, etiology, physical treatments, psychosocial treatments, outcomes, and comorbidity in a single source. * Easy and quick reference. This handy resource is organized to give you fast, easy access to information -- a necessity in daily practice. The detailed table of contents and key word index enable you to pinpoint the facts you need in seconds. Charts, tables, and other graphic representations help you comprehend information quickly. * The latest research findings presented for practical use. Here are the most current research results, distilled and presented in easy-to-understand language for practical application with patients. Some information appears in the Concise Guide to Mood Disorders for the first time anywhere. The Concise Guide to Mood Disorders is the best reference tool you'll find for making informed decisions that lead to better clinical outcomes. Psychiatrists, psychologists, primary care physicians, and any other clinical professionals who diagse and treat patients with mental health disorders should have this authoritative reference on hand.
- Author BiographySteven L. Dubovsky, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry and Medicine and Vice Chair in the Department of Psychiatry, Departments of Psychiatry and Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado. Amelia N. Dubovsky, B.A., is in Graduate Studies at Columbia University in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Amelia N. Dubovsky,Steven L. Dubovsky
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.