All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe six Middle English poems covered by this two-volume computerized concordance form a homogeneous group of n-cyclical tail-rhyme romances: Sir Eglamour of Artois, Le Bone Florence of Rome, Sir Isumbras, Octavian, The King of Tars, and Sir Tryamowr. In preparing the concordance, the relevant editions have been checked against the manuscripts and the texts re-edited according to a unified set of principles. In this KWIC (Key Word in Context) concordance the lexical material is given in full and homonyms have been distinguished. It can serve both literary (E.g. formulaic) and linguistic (e.g. syntactic) studies.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Karl Reichl, Professor of English at the University of Bonn since 1978, Dr. phil. Munich 1971, Visiting Professor at Harvard University 1990. - Walter Sauer, Lecturer in English at the University of Heidelberg since 1974, Dr. phil Heidelberg 1971, Visiting Professor at The University of New Mexico (Albuquerque) 1989.
- Author(s)Karl Reichl,Walter Sauer
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2 parts
- Weight1500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.