All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany monitoring, forecasting, and control operations occur in settings where relationships among key measurements must be learned quickly. Examples are on-line industrial processes where influent material is t consistent over time, energy load or price forecasting where demand characteristics change rapidly,and health management where relationships among monitored variables must be learned for each patient-treatment combination. The solution presented is a new neuro-computing system that learns in real-time, even when data arrival rates are several million measurements per second. The book describes benefits and features of the system, statistical foundations for the system, and several related models. The book also describes available system software.
- Author(s)Robert J. Jannarone
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.