Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $114.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCondition-Specific Massage Therapy is a versatile book that outlines treatment goals for relieving musculoskeletal conditions in the context of a relaxation/wellness massage session. Students in a basic 500-700 hour program and practicing therapists will both benefit from the techniques outlined, as well as build upon critical thinking and basic massage skills. This book will prepare therapists and students both in the clinical and spa setting for dealing with common musculoskeletal conditions. Templated chapters for eleven of these common conditions apply foundational science to massage practice and move the student from understanding each condition to assessing and working with the client. Each chapter ends with a Professional Growth section, which encourages further exploration and critical thinking. More and more consumers of massage therapy are using it to address specific complaints. With the possibility of massage therapy being covered by insurance, therapists who can assess signs and symptoms and plan treatment goals will have an advantage in the market. But t all schools want to teach clinical Massage. Condition-Specific Massage Therapy offers an entree into specific treatment without being heavily clinical. Written in simple language, CSMT provides the critical thinking tools students need to assess and address common conditions using the hands-on skills they already have, regardless of modality.
- Author(s)Celia Bucci
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleLWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight885 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.