All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionEfforts to visualize multivariate densities necessarily involve the use of cross-sections, or, equivalently, conditional densities. This book focuses on distributions that are completely specified in terms of conditional densities. They are appropriately used in any modeling situation where conditional information is completely or partially available. All statistical researchers seeking more flexible models than those provided by classical models will find conditionally specified distributions of interest.
- Author(s)Barry C. Arnold,Enrique Castillo,Jose M. Sarabia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.