All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHere, take a journey through one of the most costly psychiatric disorders: Conduct Disorder. Explore why children in the same environment as a child with conduct disorder are more affected than the child diagsed with the problem. Delve into the reasons most practicing clinicians of conduct disorder are influenced more so by the persons they treat and their desire to refine theoretical understanding of others and improve their methods of helping than by empirical research. With a focus on the main population for which conduct disorder is a problem-children and adolescents - this book t only looks at the history of diagsis in this population, but uses one case study to investigate several up-to-date treatments used by thirteen practicing clinicians from different theoretical orientations. A discussion of what these clinicians believe are the best treatments for this population is included.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Treatments for Psychological Disorders S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlfred Finch,Kathleen Hart,W. Michael Nelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.