All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t just in recent years newspapers have carried headlines of those dishoring the uniform by raping incent civilians, fellow students at Academies, trainees, or fellow service members. Savage beatings, sodomy, rape, cruelty, mistreatment, and murder are just part of the headlines that reach all the way up to the top commanding officers and generals. When these heius crimes are tolerated, unity and the very integrity of the services suffer. This historical account, Conduct Unbecoming, along with this author's own history will awaken a sleeping nation to how its women have continued to suffer in the Armed services. Follow this author through her expose of rape, torture, and corruption by her own military commanders, to her struggles with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and the Kabuki dance with the adversarial veterans administration of denials, cruelty, and retraumatization. She courageously fought evil and prevailed! A military culture that perpetuates Conduct Unbecoming causes a disconnect from the military's mission and those who would serve horably. Allowing moral turpitude to go underground to the extent that it has, adversely affects good order and discipline and brings dishor on the military organizations these men serve.This author refuses to be silenced for behavior that has continued nearly four decades unabated!
- Author(s)Diane Chamberlain
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.