All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe court-martial of Cadet Webster Smith was a litmus test for justice in America. This book will tell you what happened, and who did what to whom and where. It will t tell you why. It cant. You must determine your own why. This book will give you the facts. You can determine your own opinion of why this case developed and progressed as it did. Good reading.
- Author BiographyJudge London Steverson is a 1968 graduate of the United States Coast Guard Academy and a 1977 graduate of the National Law Center, George Washington University. He was a Coast Guard Law Specialist. until he retired in 1988. He became U. S. Administrative Law Judge. He was awarded a Cultural Diplomacy Award by the U. S Ambassador to Hungary.
- Author(s)Judge London Steverson
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.