Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this thesis is to determine how basic combat individual training should be conducted to ensure that quality training is achieved. This thesis follows a descriptive methodology as it examines pertinent training literature in efforts to define training, determine the characteristics of training, and define the nature of quality training. It reviews the pedagogical and andragogical theories of learning to determine their applicability to Army training. The thesis operationalizes the characteristics of quality training in order to describe them in observable terms so that Army trainers can easily include their associated operations as part of individual training sessions during basic combat training. This thesis concludes that the appropriate training methodology for basic combat individual training includes a blend of the pedagogical and andragogical learning theories and that Army trainers could achieve a higher quality training product with some kwledge and consideration of how people learn. Unless otherwise stated, whenever the masculine gender is used, both men and women are included.
- Author(s)Barry S Lineback
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.