Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionAs power systems develop to incorporate renewable energy sources, the delivery systems may be disrupted by the changes involved. The grid's techlogy and management must be developed to form Smart Grids between consumers, suppliers and producers. Conducted Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Smart Grids considers the specific side effects related to electromagnetic interference (EMI) generated by the application of these Smart Grids. Conducted Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Smart Grids presents specific EMI conducted phemena as well as effective methods to filter and handle them once identified. After introduction to Smart Grids, the following sections cover dedicated methods for EMI reduction and potential avenues for future development including chapters dedicated to: *potential system services, *descriptions of the EMI spectra shaping methods, *methods of interference voltage compensation, and theoretical analysis of experimental results. By focusing on these key aspects, Conducted Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Smart Grids provides a concise and comprehensive coverage of an extensive subject matter. It constitutes a key resource for any industry practitioners, researchers or system designers with interest in Smart Grids, particularly their electromagnetic compatibility in the conducted EMI frequency range.
- Author BiographyRobert Smolenski was born in 1973 in Krosno Odrzanskie, Poland. He was awarded M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Zielona Gora. He is currently a researcher and Deputy Head of the Institute of Electrical Engineering at the University of Zielona Gora. Dr Robert Smolenski has over ten years of experience in development of practical solutions to EMC related problems and has been involved in realization of many national and international research projects. Author of numerous papers in the field of EMC and reviewer for prestigious journals. At present the member of IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society, taking a part in the activities of SC1 Special Commission on Smart Grid, member of Polish Society for Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering.
- Author(s)Robert Smolenski
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.