All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past decade, interest in multisite evaluation has grown, but there is still t a substantial literature on the issues involved in conducting evaluations in multiple sites. There are, however, a number of threads that readers may be interested in pursuing. The literature on clinical trials increasingly contains references to conducting multicenter clinical trials. Cluster evaluation is an approach to multisite evaluation that has been developed by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation for improving the evaluation of certain foundation initiatives. The studies described in this volume represent an approach to multisite evaluation that has much in common with the clinical trials tradition. However, it shares with cluster evaluation an appreciation for the adjustments that are necessary to reflect the realities of conducting evaluation research in actual service settings. This is the 94th issue of the quarterly report New Directions for Evaluation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Directions for Evaluation
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight161 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJames M. Herrell,Roger B. Straw
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.