All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from nationally recognized experts in the development of the ecomics and related literature on salary equity, this volume explores some of the insights and advances made by ecomists and other researchers on the topic of salary equity. Chapters focus on important methodological issues that analysts should take into account when conducting a salary-equity study. This is the 115th issue of the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Institutional Reseach .
- Author(s)I. R.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Directions for Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number115
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width149 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Toutkoushian
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.