All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a history of the Alabama port of Mobile during the Civil War. It examines Mobile's role in the Confederacy, and explores the military maeuvers involved in the defence of this important city.
- Author BiographyArthur W. Bergeron, Jr., is historian at Pamplin Historical Park near Petersburg, Virginia; author of Guide to Louisiana Confederate Military Units, 1861--1865 and Tudor Hall: The Boisseau Family Farm; and editor of The Civil War Reminiscences of Major Silas T. Grisamore, C.S.A.
- Author(s)Arthur W. Bergeron
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Note5 amps, 6 halftones
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.