All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new introduction by Thomas Keneally. 'The best vel of the Civil War since The Red Badge of Courage' Newsweek As the Civil War tears America apart, General Stonewall Jackson leads a troop of Confederate soldiers on a long trek towards the battle they believe will be a conclusive victory. Through their hopes, fears and losses, Keneally searingly conveys both the drama and mundane hardship of war, and brings to life one of the most emotive episodes in American history.
- Author BiographyThomas Keneally began his writing career in 1964 and has published thirty novels since. They include Schindler's Ark, which won the Booker Prize in 1982 and was subsequently made into the film Schindler's List, and The Chant Of Jimmie Blacksmith, Confederates and Gossip From The Forest, each of which was shortlisted for the Booker Prize. His most recent novels are The Daughters Of Mars, which was shortlisted for the Walter Scott Prize in 2013, and Shame and the Captives. He has also written several works of non-fiction, including his memoir Homebush Boy, Searching for Schindler and Australians. He is married with two daughters and lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Thomas Keneally
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/02/1994
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteMap
- Weight313 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.