Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers breakthrough ideas that won't break the bank - the super-selling secrets behind Chicken Soup and other success stories! To be leading edge, you must be shameless. This book will show you how. - Mark Victor Hansen, cocreator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. How did Mark Victor Hansen build his Chicken Soup series into a multimillion-dollar empire? How did Jim Cathcart grow a successful business out of The Acorn Principle ? This practical handbook offers a wealth of low-cost, step-by-step strategies for Internet marketing, direct mail, networking, services, products, and much more. Filled with personal success stories and specific hands-on advice, it gives you all the tools you need to take your business to the next level of success.
- Author BiographyDebbie Allen is one of the world's leading authorities on marketing and self-promotion. The president of Allen & Associates Consulting, Inc., she is an internationally acclaimed speaker who has appeared in publications such as Entrepreneur, Selling Power, and Sales & Marketing Excellence.
- Author(s)Debbie Allen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.