All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe journey of church planting presents ups and downs, highs and lows, and everything in between. Riding the roller coaster of church planting can be both exhilarating and exhausting. Confessions of a Church Planter's Wife tackles some of the most common issues church planter's wives face in a candid and real way. This valuable resource will challenge you, encourage you, and equip you to be all that God has called you to be!
- Author BiographyAngie Hamp is a wife, mom, retreat speaker, college faculty, licensed professional counselor and -- a church planter's wife. Angie has developed unique ministry for church planter's wives and desires to communicate, WHAT YOU DO MATTERS!
- Author(s)Angie Hamp
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.