All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.30Free postage
- AU $14.04Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Katie gets caught teasing a schoolmate, she's told to meet with Mrs. Petrowski, the school counselor, so she can make right her wrong and learn to be a better friend. Bothered at first, it doesn't take long before Katie realizes that bullying has hurt t only the people around her, but her, too. Told from the unusual point of view of the bullier rather than the bullied, Confessions of a Former Bully provides kids with real life tools they can use to identify and stop relational aggression. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyTRUDY LUDWIG, author of six books for children, has been profiled on national television, radio, and newsprint. An active member of the International Bullying Prevention Association, she is a sought-after speaker who collaborates frequently with organizations like The Ophelia Project, Hands & Words Are Not for Hurting Project, and Putting Family First. Trudy's books have received the Mom's Choice Gold Award, the CCBC Best of the Best of the Year Award, and have been recognized as NCSS-CBC Notable Social Studies Books for Young People. Trudy lives in Portland, Oregon. About the IllustratorBETH ADAMS's illustrations have appeared in commercials, on book covers, and in magazines. She lives in Lakeville, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Beth Adams,Trudy Ludwig
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Books
- Content Noteill
- Weight159 g
- Width188 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.