All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, O T Bennett, MD describes some remark-able cases from his forty years as a doctor in a small-town practice, a major HMO, and a rural hospital. His extraordinary understanding of how our minds can work to bring on even terminal diseases will cause readers to re-examine their every attitude about sickness and health. Even the processes of ageing, Dr Bennett teaches us, are largely in our heads. This book is a combative and provocative guide for those who would take charge of their own good health. Dr Bonnett's healing stories will be surprising, even astonishing, to anyone who thinks that the medical profession has all the answers.
- Author(s)O. T. Bonnett
- PublisherM P Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDouglas
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintM P Publishing Limited
- Weight572 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.