Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe thrilling saga of a suburban father & husband as he tries to reconcile his inner John Wayne with his outer Ward Cleaver. Excerpts are taken from Clement's blog Confessions of a Suburban Cowboy which can be located at confessionsofasuburbancowboy.com. You can also like Confessions of a Suburban Cowboy on Facebook at facebook.com/confessionsofasuburbancowboy and follow Chris on Twitter @chrisclement70.
- Author BiographyChris Clement is a self described Southern Humorist and began his writing career from the encouragement of friends that found humor from his insightful observations of daily life. He began his blog, Confessions of a Suburban Cowboy in 2011 and wrote his first book with the same title based on humorous insights from observing the human race. Chris has two blogs, Confessions of a Suburban Cowboy which is based on the absurd humor that is all around and an upcoming blog that will be focused on leadership development & self improvement. His priorities are God, Family, & Work...but UGA Football and Varsity Hot Dogs are not far behind. He cannot dance, and is unapologetically an extroverted introvert. Secretly, he would like to be John Wayne.
- Author(s)MR Chris Clement
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.