All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t easy squeezing your life into a suitcase and hopping on a plane halfway across the world. Then again, the most meaningful things in life are never easy. In this hilarious comic book, Grace weaves fact and fiction - to create an authentic window into the life of an American living in Tokyo. Joined by her husband, Ryosuke, and their imaginary pet rabbit, Marvin, watch as this young couple tries to carve out a little slice of home deep in the concrete jungle of Tokyo, without going crazy.
- Author BiographyGrace Buchele Mineta was born and raised in Texas, before moving to Ghana (and later Japan) in her teenage years. She lives in Tokyo with her husband, where she writes and blogs about interracial and intercultural relationships, daily life in Japan, and the life of a freelancer abroad on her blog, Texan in Tokyo. In her spare time, she writes and illustrates comic books about her daily life in Tokyo. She is the author of three books, My Japanese Husband Thinks I'm Crazy, My Japanese Husband (still) Thinks I'm Crazy, and Confessions of a Texan in Tokyo. Grace graduated from Ursinus College in Pennsylvania and spent one year in Tokyo under the Boren Scholarship.
- Author(s)Grace Buchele Mineta
- PublisherTexan in Tokyo
- Date of Publication21/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexan in Tokyo
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byRyosuke Mineta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.