All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author of She's Gonna Blow (more than 125,000 copies sold) Julie Ann Barnhill reveals her flawed parenting moments-from the hilarious to the serious-and shares secrets that will help all moms uncover joy, sanity, and peace in their imperfections. With her trademark honesty and humor, she eases women down from the top of Mount Guiltmore and into the freedom to be their own unique brand of mom by ackwledging the things they don't have guilt over and embracing understanding how their own mothers influenced them discovering personal qualities that will make them great moms Practical insights and a sassy, realistic look at all mothers do, take on, accomplish, and carry with them provide women with a fresh perspective that can open up their lives to everything that God has for them and their children. Rerelease of Motherhood: The Guilt That Keeps On Giving
- Author BiographyJulie Ann Barnhill's hilarious yet thought-provoking speaking and writing resonate with thousands of listeners and readers. Interviews with Oprah Winfrey and Dr. James Dobson about the topic of her bestseller, She's Gonna Blow!, have spoken honestly to the hearts of mothers everywhere. Her other books include Radical Forgiveness, Scandalous Grace, and Exquisite Hope. Julie and her husband, Rick, live in Illinois with their three children.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Barnhill
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.