Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals by Martin Meadows (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnsure of Yourself? Learn How to Develop More Confidence in Your Abilities and Achieve Your Goals Most of us have problems identifying goals we want to accomplish. It's putting these plans into action that is difficult. Sometimes we lack discipline or motivation. However, there's ather reason why you might struggle to make changes in your life - you have low self-efficacy. What is self-efficacy? What are the main four sources of it? How can you develop more confidence in your abilities? These are some of the questions I'll answer in this short book. The advice you're about to read is based both on scientific research and my personal experience. I will share fundamental kwledge that will help you build more confidence in your abilities and reach your goals. Here are just a few things you will learn from the book: - Five characteristics of people with strong self-efficacy and five characteristics of people with weak self-efficacy. These behaviors determine whether you'll realize your full potential or succumb to mediocrity. - What you can learn from building a university in space (and what it has to do with the belief in your own abilities). It's the single most important thing to achieve bigger and bigger goals. - A simple therapy to teach you how to handle failure the right way. It's uncomfortable, but you can be sure it will kill your fear of failure once and for all. - What a strange study about hitting dolls or treating them kindly can teach you about how others affect your beliefs about your competence. It's the second most effective way to increase the strength of your belief in your abilities. - What a phemen discovered by a German industrial psychologist can teach you about motivation. There's a simple way to inspire you to put more effort into your goals. - The #1 key to improving the confidence in your abilities. If you don't have time to read the entire book, read this one tip alone. - What a study on experts and vices can teach you about how experts approach problems. You too can adapt this behavior to shorten your learning curve and develop a stronger belief in your abilities. If you don't actively work on developing a strong sense of self-efficacy, making any kind of changes in your life will be an extremely difficult ordeal. Scroll up and buy this book w to change your life for the better. For more free resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter: http: //www.profoundselfimprovement.com/sea1
- Author BiographyMartin Meadows is the pen name of a bestselling author who has dedicated his life to personal growth. He constantly reinvents himself by making drastic changes in his life. Over the years, he has: regularly fasted for over 40 hours, taught himself two foreign languages, lost over 30 pounds in 12 weeks, ran several businesses in various industries, took ice-cold showers and baths, lived on a small tropical island in a foreign country for several months, and wrote a 400-page long novel's worth of short stories in one month. Yet, self-torture is not his passion. Martin likes to test his boundaries to discover how far his comfort zone goes. His findings (based both on his personal experience and scientific studies) help him improve his life. If you're interested in pushing your limits and learning how to become the best version of yourself, you'll love Martin's works.
- Author(s)Martin Meadows
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.