All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome people are just plain shy but, amazingly, some of the seemingly most confident and successful people find certain areas of their life difficult to negotiate. This may be at work; it may be about finding the right partner; it may be about speaking in front of 100 people. The aim of the book is to provide the tools to improve your overall confidence and self-esteem. The book elaborates on the techniques shown on the primetime BBC 2 series, Confidence Lab, in which 12 people are taken to a country house hotel and 're-educated' over a week. The results were even better than expected, with all 'Labees' reporting significant improvements to their lives.
- Author BiographyPsychologist Ros Taylor is a business and management consultant; Dr. Sandra Scott is a psychiatrist at Maudsley Hospital, London; Roy Leighton is Head of Training at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts.
- Author(s)Ros Taylor,Roy Leighton,Sandra Scott
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2001
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteforms
- Weight135 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.