All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCONFIDENT NETWORKING FOR CAREER SUCCESS by bestselling author Gael Lindenfield and her husband Stuart is a practical and accessible self-help book everyone will benefit from. Good networking is vital in today's world of work. This book will enable you to build your confidence and develop the essential personal and psychological qualities and skills you need in order to build contacts, enjoy beneficial relationships, and develop a successful and exciting career. Packed with information, advice and anecdotes, including quick-fix solutions for common problems and guidelines for extroverts and introverts, CONFIDENT NETWORKING FOR CAREER SUCCESS will help you to overcome shyness, anxiety and low self-esteem and develop your communication, emotional management, organizational, relationship and electronic skills so that you can easily generate new contacts and enjoy the working life you want.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is a psychotherapist and the internationally bestselling author of 20 ground-breaking personal development books, which have been translated into 33 languages. She is widely acknowledged as a leading expert on confidence.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield,Stuart Lindenfield
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.