Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step guide, full of hands-on examples of real-world deployment tasks. Each topic is explained and placed in context, while also pointing out the key details of the concepts used. This book is aimed at system administrators and system engineers who have an understanding of configuration management tools and infrastructure. For vice administrators, it contains easy-to-use application recipes to get started immediately.
- Author BiographyNaveed ur Rahman is a self-taught programmer and an avid traveler. When he is not experimenting with the latest in programming and deployment, he is out camping and watching cricket. His adventures in programming began at a very young age when he got introduced to GW-BASIC. Now, he has experience working for one of the biggest tech names in the Middle East. Having worked at the largest technology company in the Middle East, Naveed has helped teams create and deploy applications written in various languages using configuration management tools.
- Author(s)Naveed Ur Rahman
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.