All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSonicWALL firewalls are the number 3 in sales worldwide in the security appliance market space as of 2004. This accounts for 15% total market share in the security appliance sector. The SonicWALL firewall appliance has had the largest annual growth in the security appliance sector for the last two years. This is the first book on the market covering the #3 best-selling firewall appliances in the world from SonicWALL. This book continues Syngress' history from ISA Server to Check Point to Cisco Pix of being first to market with best-selling firewall books for security professionals. Configuring SonicWALL Firewalls is the first book to deliver an in-depth look at the SonicWALL firewall product line. It covers all of the aspects of the SonicWALL product line from the SOHO devices to the Enterprise SonicWALL firewalls. Also covered are advanced troubleshooting techniques and the SonicWALL Security Manager. This book offers vice users a complete opportunity to learn the SonicWALL firewall appliance. Advanced users will find it a rich technical resource.
- Author(s)Dan Bendell
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.